Who can apply?
Healthcare professional students including those up to one-year post-basic qualification only.
It is not available for those on postgraduate courses, except graduate entry to medicine.
- Join an international network of teachers, trainers, educators,
students and organisations committed to encouraging excellence in
teaching and learning in the healthcare professions;
- Keep up to date with current developments in education in the healthcare professions;
- Online subscription to Medical Teacher, published 12 times a year in online format;
- Submit to MedEdPublish at a discounted rate;
- Participation in the AMEE annual conference at a discounted rate;
- Full access to MedEdWorld;
- Participate in live webinars conducted by international experts and access to archived webinars;
- Discount on AMEE Education Guides, Occasional Papers and BEME Guides;
- Discount on AMEE-ESME Online Courses;
- Discount on Elsevier Books
- Opportunity to apply for an AMEE Student Grant;
- Opportunity to join and AMEE Committee or Working Group
- Your achievements recognised as a member of a leading professional body;
- Opportunity to participate in the wide range of AMEE activities;
- One vote in the General Assembly.
Student membership fee - £45
Student membership fee for those in Less Well Resourced countries (excludes subscription to Medical Teacher) - £25
Hard copy Medical Teacher - £16 (not available with a LWR country membership)
Read more about our Membership Terms & Conditions