Who can apply?
Student membership is open to students of all healthcare professions programmes currently in full time study at any level. Student membership is available up until your graduation, after which the individual membership level applies.
- Join an international network of teachers, trainers, educators,
students and organisations committed to encouraging excellence in
teaching and learning in the healthcare professions;
- Keep up to date with current developments in education in the healthcare professions;
- Online subscription to Medical Teacher, published 12 times a year in online format (available to LWR students at an additional reduced fee);
- Submit to MedEdPublish at a discounted rate;
- Participation in the AMEE annual conference at a discounted rate;
- Full access to MedEdWorld;
- Participate in live webinars conducted by international experts and access to archived webinars;
- Discount on AMEE Education Guides, Occasional Papers and BEME Guides;
- Discount on AMEE-ESME Online Courses;
- Discount on Elsevier Books
- Opportunity to apply for an AMEE Student Grant;
- Opportunity to join and AMEE Committee or Working Group
- Your achievements recognised as a member of a leading professional body;
- Opportunity to participate in the wide range of AMEE activities;
- One vote in the General Assembly.
Student membership fee - £45
Student membership fee for those in Less Well Resourced countries (excludes subscription to Medical Teacher) - £25
Hard copy Medical Teacher - £16 (not available with a LWR country membership)
Online access to Medical Teacher (for LWR students) – £25. Contact [email protected] to organise your access once you are a member.
Read more about our Membership Terms & Conditions